Who doesn’t love nomming on a jumbo turkey leg?
While these bad boys have caused some controversy over time, they still remain a fan favorite and are as iconic to the Disneyland as Mickey Ears themselves.
In my experience, it’s a little tough to find a definitive list of where to find the turkey legs in Disneyland and California Adventure, and short as it may be, I have curated one below:
- Main Street Turkey Legs
- Adventureland Turkey Leg Cart
- Edelweiss Snacks – across from Matterhorn Bobsleds (Fantasyland)
- Frontierland Turkey Legs – in front of Tom Sawyer Island (Frontierland)
Disney’s California Adventure
- Don Tomas “The Midway’s Best Bites” (Paradise Pier)
- Hollywood Land Turkey Leg Cart – On corner near Award Wieners (Hollywood Land)
There you have it! What do you think of the turkey legs? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @everafterreport and Subscribe to get my FREE Travel Planner!